- The Delta SkyMiles Shopping Asia website located at http://asiashopping.delta.com is owned by the Delta Air Lines, Inc. (Delta) and operated by Collinson Latitude. Delta and Collinson Latitude provides access to this Site. Delta provides a free service through the Site to members of the Delta SkyMiles® Program ("Members") that allows members to receive Delta SkyMiles ("Miles") for purchases of qualifying goods and services made at participating online stores ("Merchants") when those purchases are made through the Site ("Program").These terms and conditions are for the benefit of and are separately enforceable by Delta and Collinson Latitude. Collinson Latitude may at any time, publish and enforce any additional terms and conditions they feel necessary in relation to the operation of SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- The allocation of Miles in relation to the purchase of goods and services at SkyMiles Shopping Asia is made in accordance with these terms and conditions, and any additional conditions published by or on behalf of Delta from time-to-time through this Program or through the SkyMiles Program rules. These terms and conditions are subject to change and reference should be made to the applicable terms and conditions before purchasing.
- Collinson Latitude will source and manage Merchants that will offer products and services which are for sale on SkyMiles Shopping Asia. Delta is not responsible for the content of SkyMiles Shopping Asia, or the content or availability of any third party websites that link from the SkyMiles Shopping Asia website, including the websites of merchants.
- Anyone can access and browse through SkyMiles Shopping Asia. In order to earn Miles, you must be a SkyMiles member, and be logged onto the SkyMiles Shopping Asia website to access the merchants' websites via links from the SkyMiles Shopping Asia website. You cannot earn Miles for purchases that you make prior to logging onto SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Miles may only be earned by purchasing goods and services from Merchants at SkyMiles Shopping Asia from the date that the Merchant becomes available at SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Miles may not be redeemed for the purchase of goods and services through SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Miles earned from purchases will be credited to the user's SkyMiles account. Miles can not be earned from purchases made directly with a Merchant. You must log on to SkyMiles Shopping Asia through your SkyMiles account and visit a Merchant's website from the SkyMiles Shopping Asia website prior to making a purchase.
- Miles will be credited to your SkyMiles account within 2-4 weeks and only when your purchase has been approved by the Merchant. Approval of purchase transactions is dependent on the individual Merchant, which could take up to 120 days but in some cases it can take longer. Where there is any exceptional delay on the part of the Merchant, this is not something for which Delta or Collinson Latitude are liable but Delta and Collinson Latitude will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure your Miles are made available with minimum delay.
- Your purchases are tracked and reported back to Delta and Collinson Latitude by the Merchant. Delta is not responsible for any errors or delays in reporting transactions. Delta and Collinson Latitude will, however, use all reasonable endeavors to ensure correct reporting by Merchants though we cannot accept liability if they fail to do so.
- Should a Merchant delay payment or cease trading, Delta and Collinson Latitude will make every effort to recover your Miles however we make no guarantees until funds have been received from the Merchant, their agents or any party acting on their behalf.
- Delta may stipulate the calculation of miles per dollar spent or allocate fixed miles in relation to activity at the SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Delta may at any time, vary the method or procedure for the calculation of Miles.
- The amount of Miles earned on your SkyMiles Shopping Asia transactions will be credited to your SkyMiles account. You can check your mileage balance by logging on to Your Account under http://www.delta.com/skymiles/index.jsp
- Following a purchase, Miles earned will be posted as "Pending" by the Merchant.
- Once the purchase is approved by corresponding Merchant, Miles will be credited to Member's account within 30 days. Pending and approved transactions are the sole responsibility of the Merchant from whom a purchase is made. Delta does not warrant any time frame for the approval of a purchase through SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- If a purchase is canceled or goods are returned to a Merchant, the pending Miles allocated for the purchase will be canceled. The pending Miles will then be canceled in your SkyMiles Shopping Asia account. Once transactions have been approved, Miles will be transferred to your SkyMiles account.
Miles earned through SkyMiles Shopping Asia can be canceled for a number of reasons. Merchants do not provide the exact reason for cancellation to Delta and Collinson Latitude. This non-exhaustive list contains the most common reasons why a transaction is canceled.
- Member returned the product to the merchant or canceled their service.
- Member last clicked to the merchant's website didn't come from SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Member used a promotional discount voucher to make their purchase and that voucher was not found on SkyMiles Shopping Asia.
- Member used a 'refer a friend' or similar type incentive by the merchant.
- Member already had items in the merchant's shopping basket and did not start a fresh session when making their purchase.
- Member cleared their cookies/web history before making their purchase or has some kind of pop-up/ad blocking software that can affect tracking.
- Member's new registration with the merchant has not be deemed as genuine by the merchant
- Member's payment failed or didn't meet the requirements of the merchant's credit check
- Member completed or modified their purchase by telephoning the merchant.
- Member's purchase didn't meet the merchant's Terms & Conditions
- Should Delta or Collinson Latitude suspect fraudulent or suspicious activity in relation to your SkyMiles account, Delta may place your account on hold or suspend transactions. In the case of any failure by Member to follow these Terms and Conditions or any other fraud or abuse related to the Program, including but not limited to your engaging in a pattern of returning or canceling products or services after the corresponding Miles have been credited, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we and our partners reserve the right to make any adjustments to your Account at any time and to take appropriate administrative or legal action. In such a case, some or all of your Miles earned through the Program may be forfeited.
- SkyMiles members that choose to access the SkyMiles Shopping Asia do so at their own risk. Delta is not responsible for any failure in communication between Delta, Collinson Latitude, Merchants, or you, which are beyond our reasonable control.
- Protect your private information in public areas by logging out and closing all browsers once you’ve finished browsing the SkyMiles Shopping Asia website.
- Where permitted by law, Delta excludes liability to you for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense arising from your use of the SkyMiles Shopping Asia – regardless of whether the same arose from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, and regardless of whether or not Delta have any control over circumstances in relation to the claim.
- All information and data displayed at SkyMiles Shopping Asia by Delta, Collinson Latitude or Merchants is offered for informational purposes only, and is binding only to the extent that the contents of any such information or data are expressly incorporated in writing in these terms and conditions.
- All purchases of goods and services at the SkyMiles Shopping Asia will be subject to the terms and conditions of the Merchant from which they are purchased, including, and not limited to delivery and return policies. If you have any questions or complaints regarding your purchase you must contact the merchant directly.
- Warranties, if any, are provided by Merchants and not Delta. Delta accepts no liability for defects in the quality or condition of goods and makes no claims or warranties as to the delivery of goods or services to the extent permitted by law.
- Any links to other websites are provided merely as a convenience to the users of this Site. Delta has not reviewed all of these other websites, has no responsibility for the content of such other sites, shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from any such content, and does not endorse or make any representations about these websites, any information or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of these other sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. The proposal, presentation, purchase, sale, and distribution of goods or services are transactions conducted by the Merchants with the user of the website. TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, DELTA AIR LINES, INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, GOOD, AND SERVICES SINCE THESE ARE CONDUCTED WITH AND PROVIDED BY PARTIES INDEPENDENT OF DELTA AIR LINES. THE USER OF THIS SITE ACKNOWLEDGES SUCH DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT WILL DELTA AIR LINES OR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY. Further, TO THE EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, COLLISON LATITUDE AND ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY FOR SUCH TRANSACTIONS, GOOD, AND SERVICES SINCE THESE ARE CONDUCTED WITH AND PROVIDED BY PARTIES INDEPENDENT OF COLLISON LATITUDE. THE USER OF THIS SITE ACKNOWLEDGES SUCH DISCLAIMER. IN NO EVENT WILL COLLISON LATITUDE OR ITS AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AND EMPLOYEES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY.
- Any information provided by you in connection with use of the Site: (a) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading; (b) shall not be obscene or indecent; (c) shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, spiders, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (d) shall not infringe on any Delta Air Lines, Collison Latitude, or third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; (e) shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or harassing; and (f) shall not create liability for the Site or cause us to lose the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable burden upon the infrastructure used to support the Site, including but not limited to unsolicited e-mail, also called spam.
- We periodically schedule system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned system outages also may occur. Delta Air Lines and Collison Latitude shall have no liability whatsoever for the resulting unavailability of the Site or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages or the resultant delay, mis-delivery or non-delivery of information caused by such system outages, or any third party acts or any other outages of web host providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to the Site.
- Should any User respond to Collinson Latitude, any of its employees, agents, partners, or others through the Site, via e-mail, message boards, or otherwise, with any information including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, requests, opinions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of the Site, or services or any other information ("User Feedback"), such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Collinson Latitude shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. Collinson Latitude shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever to the extent not prohibited by law. You acknowledge, consent and agree that as operator of the Site, Collinson Latitude may access, preserve, and disclose User Feedback if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Agreement; (c) respond to claims that any User Feedback violates the rights of third-parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Site, its users and the public.
- This Agreement and access to the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong, Special Administrative Region.
- This Site does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you agree that you will not provide personal information about yourself to us through the Site.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL DELTA AIR LINES, AND COLLINSON LATITUDE, THEIR PARTNERS, CONTRIBUTORS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM: (I) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (II) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT; (III) USE OF THE CONTENT; (IV) THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE MERCHANDISE, ADVICE AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE SITE; (V) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (VI) STATEMENTS, ADVICE, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDUCT OF THE AIR FORCE ASSOCIATION, AND COLLINSON LATITUDE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE, OR (VII) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT, ADVICE, MERCHANDISE, GOODS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DELTA AIR LINES AND COLLINSON LATITUDE TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS EXCEED THE LESSER AMOUNT OF ANY FEES PAID TO THE SITE, IF ANY, FOR THE USE OF THE SITE BY YOU OR $1.00. BECAUSE SOME STATES MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE LEAST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF DELTA AIR LINES AND COLLINSON LATITUDE, AND THEIR AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, CONTRIBUTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, ATTORNEYS AND AGENTS.
- We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your access to the Site for breach of this Agreement (or any other agreement or policy incorporated by reference hereto), or for any other reason in our sole discretion.
- General Terms and Conditions: All SkyMiles program rules apply to SkyMiles program membership, miles, offers, mile accrual, mile redemption and travel benefits. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Prices and rules are subject to change without notice. Delta, SkyMiles, and the Delta logo are registered service marks of Delta Air Lines, Inc. Delta is not responsible for goods or services offered by any companies participating in miles promotions. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. See individual offers for details. Partners subject to change. Offers void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply.
Terms & Conditions
More Special Offers are on their way. Be sure to check back often!
11st 0.50 Miles per 1000KRW spent Gmarket 0.25 Miles per 1000KRW spent Jing Dong 5.50 Miles We Make Price 0.25 Miles per 1000KRW spent Yes24 0.25 Miles per 1000KRW spent Rakuten Global Market KR 0.75 Miles per 1000KRW spent CJON Mart 1.25 Miles per 1000KRW spent Kyobo Book 0.25 Miles per 1000KRW spent Expedia Hotels - Hong Kong 1.25 Miles per 7HKD spent Yi Hao Dian 0.25 Miles per 6CNY spent more >